● What is the policy on refunds- There are no refunds for cancellations or no shows. We will provide a credit for a camp session at a later date for documented medical emergencies.
● Handling of money at camp- It would wise for the younger campers to bring a wallet with their name on it so we can hold the wallet at our concession stand to help prevent them from losing anything.
● Problematic situations at camp- we understand that we are dealing with children, however our rules are very strict in regards to physical altercations, foul language, and continual disrespect. If a camper violates these policies it is grounds for immediate dismissal from camp with no refund.
● What can I expect from camp- You can expect a great environment where your son will enjoy learning the game of basketball, they will receive a Victory Sports T-shirt
● What is the age range of campers- boys 7-17 yrs of age
● What should my child bring to camp- They can bring a water bottle, however everything needed will be supplied at the camp
● Are there different skill levels at the camp- We separate players by skill level as well as age to accommodate each camper’s needs.
Grounds for dismissal
A camper may be immediately dismissed from camp without refund at the discretion of the acting VSC Owners/Directors for: stealing,fighting,(beyond a mild scuffle in a game), bullying another camper. Grounds for dismissal also include: disrespect to any staff member, cursing at staff or another camper. Bringing a weapon of any kind is also grounds for immediate expulsion. We generally do not have to dismiss anyone and hate to do so, but if we conclude the said violations took place, we retain the right to dismiss without refund.
Time you are available to be contacted ex. between 5pm-8pm ( can be no later than 9pm)